Patent research and analysis skills
– Master the skills of researching and analyzing patents based on the Global patent database.
– Have a deep understanding of the technical method of technology decoding (reverse engineering) for core technologies and its necessity.
– Utilize existing patent exclusivities in the exploitation or redesigning of them into new technical solutions and innovations.
– Support learners in gaining a clear understanding of knowledge and practical skills in patent research and analysis.
– Management personnel at all levels, technical department personnel – Corporations, SMEs, Startups
– The course aims to make students proficient in utilizing international patent databases for researching and analyzing existing patents. It will empower students with methods and techniques for technology decoding. They will be guided through the process of analyzing technology from existing products or devices to understand their structure, operating principles, and critical factors.
– The course will also teach students how to leverage existing patents for exploitation, redesign, and development into new technical solutions and inventions. They will be instructed on how to apply their knowledge and patent analysis skills to create innovative value and competitiveness for their business or organization.
4. Minimum/Average Duration (days):
3 – 5
5. Form of learning:
– Offline at a location proposed and arranged by the Company